Monday 30 January 2017

Disney's Cinderella Castle

Before                                                                                         After



I was recently contacted by a client that wasn't happy with the outcome of a wall mural, for their first babies nursery, of the iconic Disney's Cinderellas Castle. After coming to disagreements with the previous designer that had done the "before" piece, I was commissioned to come in over January (with a due date for the baby being mid February and also my deadline date) with the instructions to "fix" the castle. It's the main feature on the first wall, so the first thing you see coming into the room and it completely let the room down (the rest of the work is amazing by the previous designer.)

I spent my first visit to the house pencilling in details and organised paints I needed so that the next visit I could get started. The piece still has a little way to go but I'm extremely happy with how it's turned out. Below are some of the progress pictures that lead up to the "After" photo above.
















No comments:

Post a Comment